This was a bit of a de-load week, and as such my “long” run was just an easy 10-miler along the boardwalk in Tel Aviv, Israel (we were visiting for a friend’s wedding). Although the views were great, it was incredibly humid outside. When I returned, I was so drenched in sweat that Veronica thought I had jumped in the ocean. I wish!
- Altra Lone Peak 3.0 Shoes
- Suunto Ambit3 Peak GPS Sport Watch
- Patagonia Fore Runner Vest 10L
- Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap
- Under Armour Men’s UA Igniter 2.0 Sunglasses
- Icebreaker Men’s Strike Lite Shorts
- 2XU Compression Calf Guards
- Drymax Trail Run 1/4 Crew Socks w/ Turndown
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Camera
- CLIF SHOT Energy Gels
- Thermotabs Salt Tablets (electrolytes)
Lots of running on the linear path near home for me this week. The volume felt good but I was itching to get into the mountains. This was an easier week than the past few, mostly to rest up for one last big week before tapering for the race in October.
Until next week!