- Altra Lone Peak 3.0 Shoes
- Suunto Ambit3 Peak GPS Sport Watch
- Patagonia Fore Runner Vest 10L
- Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap
- Under Armour Men’s UA Igniter 2.0 Sunglasses
- Icebreaker Men’s Strike Lite Shorts
- 2XU Compression Calf Guards
- Drymax Trail Run 1/4 Crew Socks w/ Turndown
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Camera
- CLIF SHOT Energy Gels
- Thermotabs Salt Tablets (electrolytes)
A great rock band to jam out to is Collective Soul. This song came on my playlist as I was driving out to the trail and I was immediately pumped up. The chords in this song are ridiculous and hard hitting. Great stuff.
Another record-breaking week for me as I broke the 60-mile threshold for my combined mileage. While I felt good and strong throughout the week, the long run took a lot out of me (which is exactly what it’s designed to do). For the next couple of weeks I plan to taper down my long runs a little bit before doing one or more big ones before the final race preparation begins.
Until next week!