This week I felt like I was starting to get my strength back. After some good runs and weightlifting sessions during the week, I thought I could get away with upping the mileage slightly on the weekend run. I headed out to my old stomping grounds in Klirou and did a nice loop on the E4. It had a decent amount of ascent, which I walked, but it was manageable.
- Altra Lone Peak 3.0 Shoes
- Suunto Ambit3 Peak GPS Sport Watch
- Patagonia Fore Runner Vest 10L
- Black Diamond Distance Z poles **NEW**
- Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap
- Under Armour Men’s UA Igniter 2.0 Sunglasses
- Icebreaker Men’s Strike Lite Shorts
- 2XU Compression Calf Guards
- Drymax Trail Run 1/4 Crew Socks w/ Turndown
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Camera
- CLIF SHOT Energy Gels
- Thermotabs Salt Tablets (electrolytes)
If you guys don’t know who Harry Mack is, you need to get to YouTube immediately. This guy is an insane freestyle rapper who has tons of videos of him taking to the streets and putting together the craziest rhymes about spectators and people walking by. How does he not have 25 record deals already?!
I had a great week of training and was glad to push my mileage up slightly. I didn’t feel too beat up afterward, which indicates that I am indeed starting to heal. Great to see that finally taking place. I’ll push a little further next weekend and see what happens. Two weeks until the next marathon!
Until next week!