I didn’t do much of a long run this week – just a 10-miler on Friday and an easy 5-mi hike on Saturday. Still taking it easy since my knees and hip flexors flare up whenever I do more than that – it’s driving me crazy how long this recovery process is!
- Altra Lone Peak 3.0 Shoes
- Suunto Ambit3 Peak GPS Sport Watch
- Patagonia Fore Runner Vest 10L
- Black Diamond Distance Z poles **NEW**
- Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap
- Under Armour Men’s UA Igniter 2.0 Sunglasses
- Icebreaker Men’s Strike Lite Shorts
- 2XU Compression Calf Guards
- Drymax Trail Run 1/4 Crew Socks w/ Turndown
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Camera
- CLIF SHOT Energy Gels
- Thermotabs Salt Tablets (electrolytes)
Slow jam this week. Comfortably numb is how my feet felt after the 80k race! I’ve gotten all the feeling back in my toes, but this is still a nice song to chill to.
I hope to start increasing my mileage this coming week. With a marathon coming up in 3 weeks I need to get in some long runs before then, which I just haven’t been able to do with the recovery. Now that the temperature in Cyprus is getting nice, I have more options in terms of when I can get out for a jog instead of only in the early mornings as was the case in the summer.
Until next week!